Welcome to the top 5 things I want this week! I spend so much time on the internet, looking for great sources for clients that I find a lot of things that I would like on the way. Some things are waaaay too expensive, but some things just need to be saved for a bit. Let’s see if these beautiful things ever make it into my home or yours.
- I’m dying over these marbleized painted bowls. Anthropologie never ceases to amaze me. I can see everyone eating ice cream out of these at an extremely decadent party that I will never throw!
- Ok, this frame is extremely cool. We have all seen frames that show your digital pictures, but this has all kinds of capabilities and its so freaking stylish! Expensive too. In a different life I can afford a 400 dollar frame.
- This light fixture would be so freaking sexy to put in my master bathroom. I have been looking for the perfect one and I think I have finally found it. I’m pining and saving my mulah! Rejuvenation has such amazing stuff. I want it all!
- OK, I have been wanting this console forever. Its so cute and I love the detail. I really have no idea where I’d put it in my tiny townhouse, but I’d find a place if I had to! I just went to online window shop it again and it’s on sale! Kill me. Still too expensive for an impulse buy.
- Last, but not least, these hand towels are too adorable. I am looking for stylish hand towels to go in our guest bath and I think these are them!